PDA

View Full Version : Emma toddler seat

sbirmantaz
05-30-2003, 08:32 PM
do all older Emma prams take a toddler seat or only certain models? Thanks!

hardysmom
05-30-2003, 09:52 PM
I know the Viking and the Husky both have seats, can't say about the others. Do you have a particular model in mind?

Stephanie

toomanystrollers
05-31-2003, 04:54 AM
I know the European "Grizzly" Emmaljunga comes w/a toddler seat along with several newer models (www.stratfordstrollers.com). Check out Ebay UK to see some pictures. From my experience, the Emmas w/the extra seat are hard to come by. Unless you want to spend a small fortune ordering one overseas, you may be able to find something second hand.
Good Luck,
Pam

P.S. I gave up and ordered a Kiwi E3 instead.

sbirmantaz
05-31-2003, 07:14 PM
Thanks for the info. I believe it is a Viking, anyone know what the chances of me finding one would be? I wonder how hard they are to come by. Seems pretty difficult....

toomanystrollers
05-31-2003, 07:37 PM
Check out ebay - there's a Viking listed along w/several brand new "Husky" models that accomodate the toddler seat. Your biggest challenge may be finding the toddler seat. I understand most toddler seats are navy blue unless you order a brand new pram (also on Ebay this week but it's from the UK and rather expensive). I wanted to get a the Emma/toddler seat combo but my ds is right at the 33lb. limit so I opted for the Kiwi E3 instead.

Happy hunting,
Pam

Susann
05-31-2003, 09:16 PM
I have an universal toddler seat for my Emmaljunga. I bought it in Finland 5 yrs ago and already back then it was $90.
The universal toddler seat fits most of the Emmaljunga strollers.
I actually saw some toddler seats on the internet. I think they where Bertini's but the way they attach to the stroller the only thing that matters is the width which is pretty standard.
I'll try to find the web site for you.
Susann