PDA

View Full Version : Question about Inglesina

smilequeen
06-01-2003, 08:58 PM
I'm looking (online) at a few Inglesina's as a possibility.

First is for a pram...the Emma or the Magnum. Does anyone have any feedback on either of those. It would be a neighborhood walk kind of stroller.

Second is the Zippy. It would be used for traveling mostly at first. Maybe for some indoor stuff/quick trips unless I also get a Mac (which I tried out this weekend and LOVED, but they don't look cozy enough to really travel on longer trips with). I tried out the P3 this weekend and I was definitely underwhelmed by the Pegs in general and the cup holder, which made me think the P3 might be somewhat preferable seemed useless and flimsy...I did however think the Peg Black Sable fabric was very nice. So, I'm wondering how the Inglesina fabric is, specifically the Bamboo...I love it. Plus the steering? Is it good one-handed? Better than a P3 (it felt good, hard to tell without a baby, but the Mac was obviously amazing...you could definitely tell the difference).

Thanks so much. We don't have an Inglesina dealer in our state (Missouri) that I know of, so chances are I won't get to test it out.