PDA

View Full Version : Wow! I actually like my Rebozo sling

csa12
06-06-2003, 04:12 PM
Hi Everyone, esp. sling addicts!

Just wanted to post how surprised I was at how much I am liking my Rebozo sling. I also ordered the Ergo, but couldn't master it very well by myself. Plus the Rebozo is cheaper and with all the money I am spending on CD's, MBUS, and lord knows what other addiction I may have I need to save money! I didn't think it would feel right with my heavy DS, but it gives my arms a break. I may also check out a hotsling too for variety. Or I may give a rosado a try b/c the padding may be more comfortable for DS's legs.

Just rambling,
Cheryl :)

Miiki
06-06-2003, 08:54 PM
Cheryl-

Nice to hear this. I have always wanted to get a wrap-type sling.
I have the Rosado- 2! used from birth to present- 22 mos.
Highly recommended. I love it.
I am about to order some new carriers-
the KK fleece pouch, hotsling and the ERGO.

Need to mix it up and have been relying too much on strollers lately.

Defn look into the Rosado. Many sling happy gals say if they had to pick one sling- this would be it!

best
Miiki

csa12
06-06-2003, 09:11 PM
Hi!
I just responded to your MB post. They are awesome strollers. Yeah, I could easily get into trouble with this new sling addiction. It is so funny I was about to check out the hotsling site too! I am so bummed the Ergo is not working out. My DS's legs are really long enough to do anything, so he is really uncomfortable with the positions front or back. But with an older child I bet they are pretty useful.

Wanted to ask you what colors are your rosados? I want to order from peppermint.com and want a neutral color to go with everything. I like the 2264, 2253, 2204. Oh yeah it has to hide dog/cat hair as I have 2 pooches and a cat!!!

talk to you soon,
Cheryl :)