PDA

View Full Version : Mac Quest owners...HELP!

amyff
06-06-2003, 10:48 PM
My 2003 Mac Quest hood is broken...won't lock down and Mac said to send it in for a replacement...but I can't get the dang hood off!!! How do you remove it...the instructions are just not doing it for me!!
Thanks,
Amy

Susann
06-07-2003, 12:09 AM
I have a Mac Quest 2002 and don't know if the hood if any different but you just snap it off. It's not locked or anything to the frame. At least mine comes off by just pulling where it's attached to the strollerframe.
Susann

nohomama
06-07-2003, 07:38 AM
I just figured out how to get the hood off my 2001 Techno that I've had for nearly two yaers, so you shouldn't feel bad. I don't know if the Quest hood attatches in the same way but here's an explanation of how I got mine off...

The hood is attatched to the frame by two flat plastics rings that open and close. On my stroller they're located just above the top of the seat back. Extending out of the rings are two small flat tabs. Think of them as being one end of the ring. Pushing down, or rather back, on the tabs allows them to slide threw a slot on the other end of the ring and the ring to open. Make sense? Hopefully I haven't confused you more.

Good luck,