PDA

View Full Version : Need Car Seat for Combi Ultra Savvy...

toiles
06-11-2003, 07:14 PM
I am expecting baby #1 and ordered the COMBI Ultra Savvy a few months ago from BabyAge.com. I am getting ready to register and was wondering if anyone out there has this stroller, what infant car seat attaches to it??? Baby Bargians give some suggestions, but wondered what people are using who have it???

iriebride
06-11-2003, 07:20 PM
I bought the Combi Ultra Savvy as well from BabyAge.com! :) I registered (and received) the Graco SnugRide Infant Carseat with LATCH . It fits perfectly!

Joyce

votre_ami03
06-12-2003, 10:54 AM
I don't have it, but came very close to buying it & using the Graco Snugride with it as well.

Christy
EDD - 7/26
Boy! Nolan

withnf
06-12-2003, 11:10 AM
I have a COMBI Ultra Savvy, and used an Evenflo On My Way Position Right carseat. The COMBI takes any carseat, so pick whichever one you like best!

Audreymom
06-13-2003, 07:03 AM
I bought the snugride also. I think I got it at babycenter.com for a good price. I got the new snugride with the electric blue "special" fabric (can't remember what it is called). It looks great.

zen_bliss
06-14-2003, 02:07 PM
there is a bar and two straps to position the car seat. basically you can use just about any car seat if you are diligent about keeping the 2 straps tight. i have a discontinued FP stay in view (can't say enough great things about it) which is certainly not a universal fit car seat :) but it is fine in the stroller with tight straps. i'm selling my universal car seat carrier because it is redundant.