PDA

View Full Version : Baby Outfitters for Chariot, Bugaboo, MB

hardysmom
06-13-2003, 03:12 PM
I am in the process of buying a Chariot Corsaire bike trailer from Baby Outfitters. Just wanted to make sure everyone knew about Baby Outfitters. It is a mom owned store with AMAZING customer service. I do tons of research and can be a real pain in the a$$, but they were patient and helpful.

One thing which is great about BO is that they have a layaway policy. To my knowledge, they are the only store which will let you pay out a stroller... Maybe that might help some of y'all get that Bugaboo? Also helps when you need to fudge the numbers a bit for DH, lol...

Anyway. Baby Outfitters is not a "beat any price, every time" type of place, but generally there prices are extermely competitive and they will do what they can. And their incredible service has value.

It is spooky to buy an expensive stroller, often sight unseen. I know a lot of people on this Board have used BO with very positive results so I wanted to make sure everyone knew where to find them.

www.baby-outfitters.com is the web address. For those of you in the Mid-atlantic, I believe the B&M showroom (appointment only) is in Maryland.

Stephanie