PDA

View Full Version : Combi Stroller

tbaker018
11-03-2003, 02:23 PM
I am looking for a stroller to go with the snugride infant seat. I would like it to be lightweight and under $200. I am 5'8" and my husband is 6'. Combi seems like they have good reviews. Does anyone have any problems?....Any positives? What is the best Combi style? Any other brand recommendations besides Combi?

meldixon
11-03-2003, 04:37 PM
we had a 2001 combi ultra savvy that we used with a snugride and it was great for me, but my 6'4" husband thought it was a bit too short. The stroller was redesigned in 2002 so they are now taller- 40" handles which should be fine for your height.

Actually, we have a 2003 brand new ultra savvy still in the box that we aren't going to use. My daughter is already out of her infant seat. I was about to list it on eBay but if you are interested, email me. Its the techno gray pattern.

jesseandgrace
11-03-2003, 10:31 PM
I would also look into the Zippy by Inglesina. I think it is over $200, but with the 2004 models out, I think you can find a 2003 on sale. It fits a carseat, it is lightweight (not as lightweight as a Combi), and sturdier than the Combi in my opinion. It depends how you will use the stroller. One of my favorite strollers ever was a combi, but it definitely was an indoor stroller - not good on sidewalks or rough terrain.

Good luck.