PDA

View Full Version : Live in Northern VA and can't find stroller

tbaker018
11-05-2003, 01:55 PM
I am looking to try out the zippy and zooper strollers. Does anyone have any suggestions. I want to try these before I order. I have looked at BRU. Please HELP!!

kklein
11-05-2003, 02:02 PM
Baby 2 Teen in Manassas has a selection of strollers that you don't find in Babies r Us. I would call ahead to make sure they have the specific models you want to try (I know they have one of the zooper models, but not all of them). They are usually full retail price, so it would probably be better to test drive there and order someplace else.

Kristen

allofakindfamily
11-05-2003, 03:02 PM
Have you tried Right Start in Fairfax? They just completely redid their stroller collection. I know they had the Zippy but not sure about the Zooper.

Heather

zuzu
11-05-2003, 04:40 PM
If you're not able to find what you want in NoVA, I know of a few places in MD. buybuyBABY on Rockville Pike has the Zippy and Great Beginnings, a little further up 355 in Gaithersburg, has both the Zippy and all the Zooper models. Hopefully you'll find them closer to home though.

Good luck!

melissa

lfp2n
11-05-2003, 04:54 PM
You probably don't want a trip down I95, but USA Baby in Richmond has Zoopers, Zippys, the Combi UltraSavvy and the Pliko to testdrive, or they did when I bought my Zooper there.

Lucy

andie16
11-06-2003, 12:30 PM
There's also a Right Start in Pentagon City-not the mall, but the new outdoor shopping area.

crl
11-06-2003, 01:38 PM
The Right Start in Pentagon Row (the outdoor shopping area near Pentagon City) closed a couple of months ago. Sorry I don't have any additional suggestions for you.