PDA

View Full Version : Marilyn @ A Running Stroller is the best!!

jd11365
11-05-2003, 07:43 PM
I was on the phone for literally an hour with her and she was sooooo sweet and helpful! If you are buying a stroller you should definitely give her a call. Something to note...any stroller accessories are 50% off if you buy the stroller with her...So something like a Protect-a-Bub sunshade would be 1/2 off with the stroller purchase. She ships for free and doesn't charge your card until the stroller ships...something very important to know if you've heard my personal stroller saga. She made recommendations, and even steered me away from strollers which made me feel like she was not just after a sale. I would certainly rather give her my business than a chain store that was impersonal. She will talk you through your purchase...a nice detail.

Her website is:
www.arunningstroller.com

Jamie
Mommy to Kayla
5-1-03

etwahl
11-05-2003, 07:50 PM
jamie, i agree. she is the best. AND she will price match if you ask her. she is wonderful and helped me tremendously. i wouldn't hesitate to recommend her, nor would i hesitate to buy from her again!

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

McQ
11-05-2003, 09:06 PM
I've bought almost everything from Marilyn except the Bugaboo which she stopped carrying. She's great to deal with and I totally recommend going to her.

And I'm SO glad you finally had a good stroller experience Jamie!!!

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03

marybliss
11-05-2003, 10:56 PM
Marilyn has the best customer service! It made this first-time on-line shopper a lot less intimidated. She's great and deserves lots of praise!!

Mary

sugarsnappea
11-06-2003, 08:08 AM
ITA! I have not bought yet, but have bothered her for the past 2 weeks with about 10 emails. She emails back superfast, answers my questions and is super nice. Once I make my color decision I will be purchasing from her. :)

momathome
11-06-2003, 08:57 AM
Deb-
What stroller did you decide on???
-Lauren

sugarsnappea
11-06-2003, 01:36 PM
I decided on the MBUD. I am freaking out about my color decision! I am so indecisive. I don't even want to ask DH...

2princesses
11-07-2003, 07:47 PM
I totally agree- I just had the same great experience with her. What a great lady! :)

jd11365
11-07-2003, 08:23 PM
Ordered my P3 in Synergy yesterday...got it TODAY!!! Granted, we are both in Florida, but nonetheless... After waiting 7 months for the same stroller with a different store, I couldn't believe my eyes when my beautiful stroller showed up in 1 day through Marilyn!

Jamie
Mommy to Kayla
5-1-03

McQ
11-08-2003, 01:57 PM
Woo hoo!!!!!!

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03

my2boys
11-11-2003, 02:33 PM
How do you like your new stroller? I'm thinking about getting either the zippy or P3 from Marilyn also.

How long did it take to deliver your stroller after ordering. I'm also in Florida (Broward county) and was just curious.

Yasmin

n2ou
11-11-2003, 04:44 PM
All I wanted to say that Marylin is awesome and I will never order or buy a stroller from anywhere else but arunningstroller.com. Her service is outstanding.

MamaKath
11-13-2003, 10:20 PM
I called her earlier this evening with some questions about Apricas and she was very helpful! I was glad to have a reputable shop to call and ask, and a pleasant person to chat with. She is very informed about her products, and able to give positives and negatives easily.

I certainly agree, if you have questions about the stroller you are planning to purchase give her a buzz! She has good deals and info.

strollerqueen
11-14-2003, 01:26 AM
But keep in mind that she does have a business to run, and has to have time to run it! I know I am overwhelmed with emails, and am having trouble finding the time to answer everyone's questions. She gets way more emails and phone calls then I do, I'm sure.