PDA

View Full Version : Bugaboo foot cover (not foot muff)

sntm
11-16-2003, 07:41 PM
While I would love to have the $$ plush foot muff, DH took Jack for a walk today with the foot cover on the stroller and he was very cozy. It was miserable out and started raining while they were out and with the bonnet up and the foot cover on, Jack was completely warm and dry when they got back. Would be perfect for keeping a blanket in place over his legs also when it gets a lot colder.

shannon
not-even-pregnant-yet-overachiever
trying-to-conceive :)
PREGNANT! EDD 6/9/03
mama to Jack 6/6/03

marinkitty
11-16-2003, 07:45 PM
Do you mean the cover for the bottom half of the bassinet? Is Jack in the big seat? I just never tried to fit in on there thinking it was intended only for the bassinet. I do have the footmuff, so don't need to use the other now, but for warmer weather it would be great. Let me know if that's what you mean.

Holly
Mom to Mia (3.17.03)

sntm
11-16-2003, 10:06 PM
yup, on the big seat. i don't know if that was what is was intended for, but it works great. if you try it, let us know how it compares to the footmuff.

shannon
not-even-pregnant-yet-overachiever
trying-to-conceive :)
PREGNANT! EDD 6/9/03
mama to Jack 6/6/03

McQ
11-17-2003, 09:13 AM
I had wondered about that. I went ahead and bought the footmuff but will give the cover a try in the spring once that in between weather comes back. Can you believe I just was thinking about spring!

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03