PDA

View Full Version : P3 and Snugride color combos......

jerseygirl07067
11-20-2003, 05:21 PM
I think I have narrowed my stroller choice down to a P3 and a Zippy, or maybe a Zooper Coolzone zstreet. I'm pretty much leaning toward the P3. My plan is to occasionally place the Graco seat into the stroller as I know it snugs in there pretty well. Otherwise I will use the stroller alone or the Baby Bjorn.

What color combos are workable with the Graco seat and the P3? I tend to like the Synergy and Chesapeake prints the best but was not sure what other cool patterns are offered. Also, with the Snugride I'm looking for a lighter fabric as I live in a hot climate.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks,
MAry

marybliss
11-20-2003, 07:45 PM
If you get the Synergy pattern... the Graco's "heatwave" pattern is pretty similar (not an exact match though).

The Chesapeake pattern would look good with the Graco Snugride's Navy Gingham Squares seat or the Navy Diamond.

Mary

jerseygirl07067
11-21-2003, 11:12 PM
I like the Saratoga Plaid pattern in Graco too. Do you know if any of the P3 patters would coordinate with that one?

Thanks,
Mary

new_mommy25
11-22-2003, 04:00 PM
We have the P3 in black sable with the Glen PLaid Sungride. Not an exact match but we like the way it looks. Love our stroller. We went to the zoo while pregnant and saw a plethra of Navy strollers. We knew right away that we did not want a navy stroller, we'd never know which one was ours!

chanamelia
11-25-2003, 02:12 AM
Does it mean Snugride lock safely to P3?

jerseygirl07067
11-25-2003, 01:32 PM
No, it doesn't lock, but it fits snugly in there.

Mary