PDA

View Full Version : Need to get a new stroller -- mine broke : (

sarsah
11-22-2003, 10:37 PM
My beloved Combi 6600 Perfect Match stroller broke this week and I'm so sad -- for the price, it was a great stroller! Let me just say that the stroller was 3 1/2 years old and on baby #2 after being used for almost 3 years with DS#1, so it's had a good life. Actually, it's still remotely usable if I have to, but the part that broke off makes it difficult to fold.

So, I'm in the market for a new stroller. DS#2 is 6 months old and just about to be moved into a convertible car seat, so I don't really need a stroller that works as a travel system anymore. I also have a Pliko Sherpa which I don't like very much (DH insisted we get it for a trip to Disney with DS#1 because he liked the way it folded).

I'm not sure I want to spend more than $100 and definately not more than $200. I need something durable which will last for another 2+ years, until DS#2 outgrows it. I also want something light weight and compact, but I'm not willing to sacrifice a lot of performance to get that. The stroller will mostly be used at stores and the mall and very little for outdoor walks. Any suggestions.......

tia,
Sarah........Jason & Devin's Mommy

mycatspaz
11-24-2003, 02:42 AM
If you are looking for a single stroller, have you looked at the Combi Outlet store? They have the 2001 model Perfect Match convenience stroller for $99.00.

Or you could look at others there as well.

Me, with the number of choices on the market today, it makes my head swim just trying to find the "perfect" stroller. If you have one that you like and it works for you....well, you see where I'm going.

Oh, I just see that they have the 2002 model for $79.00...here's the link:

http://www.combi-intl.com/shop/index.php3?SCREEN=item&sid=8FS9Ut3QK2wyl0yp&item=59

HTH
Christine