PDA

View Full Version : Mac Global Buggy - on sale - great deal or don't bother?

Judegirl
11-23-2003, 03:34 PM
It's on sale at babyage.com for $140, which makes it tempting. It was one of my 3 "finalists", but I don't really like the company itself. (I was leaning towards the Zippy until I felt the handles...now I'm not sure.)

I can't find the Global to test-drive it...how is it? Good for outdoors? Sturdy feeling? Other opinions?? (I loved the handles onthe other Macs - the way they felt, height, everything.)

Thanks in advance,
Jude
Due 5-11-04

Momof3Labs
11-23-2003, 05:50 PM
Do a search on this board for some reviews on this stroller - there are some pretty unhappy owners that I know of.

Also, considering that your baby isn't due for quite a while, you might want to wait. Some pretty interesting models are coming out between now and then, like the Silver Cross Camden!

Judegirl
11-23-2003, 08:04 PM
Thanks, Lori. I did a search and read what I could find. It actually wasn't much; there are a lot of questions about the Mac Global, but fewer answers. It doesn't seem to be a popular choice on these boards, though.

As for the early start...I'm a researcher. :) By the time the Camden comes out (and whatever else does!), I hope to at least know what my choice is of the existing models if the Camden blows that one away, the choice will be easy.

Thanks again for the tip. I hadn't even noticed the search function!

Jude