PDA

View Full Version : 3 point harness ok?

pumpkinpie
11-25-2003, 10:55 AM
Hi,
I'm looking at buying the Graco Metrolite for $99 at BRU, since it seems to fit my needs right now--I have 4 month old and need to graduate from the Snap-n-go. I looked at the P3, Zippy, etc. but they were heavier than the metrolite, and a LOT more expensive. My baby wasn't comfortable in some of the lighter strollers (Maclaren)--I think she likes the padding. She does like the metrolite, but it only has a 3 point harness. She's pretty wiggly right now but I can get her strapped in with the harness--my question is whether as she grows the 3 point harness will be a problem. Most toddlers I see don't seem to be using a harness at all, just hopping in and out of their strollers. Any opinions appreciated.

JElaineB
11-25-2003, 11:05 AM
I have a Graco with a 3 point harness and at this point I REALLY wish I had a 5 point harness. DS leans out of the stroller and practially tips it over while sitting in it. I guess if I use the snack tray it helps, but using it is such a pain. If your DD is wiggly now, it is only going to get worse before it gets better! DS is still too young right now to put in the stoller without strapping him in. So if I had to do it over again (or if I buy another stroller), I would get a 5 point harness.

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02