PDA

View Full Version : HELP me pick a P3 color cant decide LOL

mommieo5
04-12-2004, 07:36 PM
Hi everyone I Id love to hear your opinions and or experience with the fabrics you already have how they are wearing ect want to get a P3 and want it to match my petunia picklebottom sunset dragon roll backpack www.petuniapicklebottom.com I was thinking either expression ( since the bag is red silk with tan flowers the straps and trim are black) I also looked at the metropolis ( though the store only had the venezia in that color) and the synergy which it looked nice with though I was thinking it would show a lot of dirt . My son is 9 mo and is just getting into the eating crackers while strolling phase Looking forward to your opinions thanks Laurie

emmiem
04-12-2004, 07:50 PM
Pick out the stroller color that you love not to match. I match my diaper bags to my outfits. They are for me not for my babies. I bought the stroller colors that I enjoyed and that would not show too much dirt.
Michele

mommieo5
04-12-2004, 08:01 PM
thanks actually those are the three colors I like the best though the metallica is nice too so now to decide I think janet needs to go to europe and bring back a ton of optics for us !! laurie

momathome
04-12-2004, 08:46 PM
I would think the sunset dragon roll bag would look terrific with the Metallica stroller - we have that one and love it! All of the P3 fabrics are terrific - I am sure you will love whatever you get!
-Lauren