PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a Jane Powertracker? I need advice on accessories!

holliam
04-13-2004, 07:45 AM
I'm going to faint! One of my UK friends is coming to the US in 2 weeks and he is bringing me a Jane Powertracker!

Should I just get all the accessories so I never have to worry about it again or what do you recommend?

Help!

Holli

britchick
04-13-2004, 11:21 AM
If i were you i would get all the things you will need at one time.a lot of the time it is best to get all accessories together to ensure you get all the ones you will want.A lot of stores run out of popular colors of things and they can take a long time to get what you want back in stock.I am going back in a few weeks for the summer and i am scared to think what will find its way into my suitcases-lol...Congrats on your new stroller

icemamma
04-15-2004, 06:43 PM
Hi Holli,
I'm sorry to be so late in responding. I only occassionally lurk around the boards when I have time. I have a Powertrack, LOVE it! The only accessory I bought for mine was the foot muff and honestly I think I could have lived without it. I could have gotten a much warmer footmuff, but at least it matches. I've not had any problem of needing accessories. I've have my stroller for 8 months. I got a generic raincover in my local store.

Hope that helps and congrats with your new stroller.

i c e m a mm a

(just edited a typo)