PDA

View Full Version : Another E3 question, sorry!

JamiMac
04-16-2004, 08:06 PM
Can you fold the E3 in either the "siblings" position? Can you also fold it with the toddler seat on, or do you have to remove it? If you do have to remove it, is there a place you can put it with the stroller, for example, when you fly? Also, can you attach a Kiddie Board to the E3? Thanks so much! Looking at this and the MBUD for a 3 year old and newborn in the fall!

toomanystrollers
04-16-2004, 10:44 PM
Yes, you can fold it in the "siblings" postion.

No, you can't fold it w/the toddler seat - you have to remove it. I would purchase a stroller bag for flying purposes b/c there's no place to stash it or attach it to the kiwi when folded.

I think the brake on the kiwi would interfere w/a kiddie board. I'd run it by Rodney at Kiwi-kid.

HTH

JamiMac
04-16-2004, 10:53 PM
Thanks! Is it bulkier in the siblings folded position than just by itself? I went and looked at them today and LOVED it! My DD looks so squished in other doubles!

toomanystrollers
04-17-2004, 07:56 AM
Bulkier - not really - you can put the seat back into a semi-reclined position (while in the siblings mode) before you fold it.

I got the Kiwi for the same exact reason - my ds was absolutely squished in the Mac, Peg & Combi doubles.

HTH

american_mama
04-18-2004, 05:57 PM
Where did you see the Kiwi in real life (city, type of store, and name)? Someone was asking about that recently on this forum, and no one could offer her any concrete suggestions.

karen