PDA

View Full Version : Mountain Buggy Urban Double coming out with Car Seat Adaptors late summer...

JenzooBen
04-17-2004, 10:15 AM
I'm so happy to hear this. I think that finalizes my decision to buy this stroller and have it be our one and only - I've spent way too much on different stroller for my DS. I also will get the Kiddy board for my 3.5yo DS.

I've never seen it in person so if you can tell me anything about it. That would be great. Does it fit easily through doorways? Easy to close? That type of thing.

Thanks for your help

Jenny
expecting twins this fall

twizzli
04-19-2004, 11:06 PM
anyone know more about this?

StaceyKim
04-20-2004, 05:04 PM
I thought they already came with the infant car seat adaptors! I am going to probably get this in the double. My kids will be 15 months apart, so I thought it would be a good option.
Where is "strollerqueen"?? She would probably know the answer!

JenzooBen
04-21-2004, 05:56 PM
Right now the adaptor only fits on the single and they are making one to fit the double which will be coming out this summer. I wish I could see one in person. Have you?? What do you think?

Jenny

papal
04-21-2004, 06:07 PM
I have the adaptor for the single. What did you want to know about it?

StaceyKim
05-08-2004, 09:26 PM
have you heard anything about this car seat adaptor for the double yet?

sbaker
05-10-2004, 12:26 AM
Don't know if this will help y'all or not...A while back someone on Ebay had a MBUD with a carseat adapter. She said she had the prototype adapter. Here's the picture that she sent me. Sorry it's so big.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/5763.jpg

Just my two cents...
:) :+ :)
Sara
Mom to:
Rayce 02/09/02
Charlye 12/20/03

DagnyT
05-10-2004, 09:55 PM
This stroller is the best! I use it for my infant and toddler and had there been an adapter nine months ago I would have boought it sooner! I have had no problem getting this through doors- we go to the mall, through the house, downtown where there are old small storefronts, etc.... It is a dream to push. Can't say enough good except I hope you have a large trunk! As for the fold, once you get the hang of it it is not bad, but it is not intuitively obvious.

MIM

The stoller is so great I based a portion of my new car purchase decision on it fitting in! If I have a third child I will get the ride along board.
M.