PDA

View Full Version : Z-street owners - anyone have this problem?

anuta
04-17-2004, 11:33 PM
I have a 2003 Z-street, use it for my daughter born in the end of Feb in bassinet mode. I noticed that the middle of the backrest is sagging now. It appears that a hard (plastic?) insert going through the middle of the fabric (below the black mesh middle) has sagged, bending downward. In the upper part of the headrest behind the fabric there are two metal bars crossing, and it seems to support it, but in the middle part there is nothing behind it for support. I think that maybe my daughter's weight caused it,and its due to the stroller's construction, and not a defect. But if it cannot withstand use in a bassinet mode for an infant, why advertise it as such?

Also, I noticed that the back wheels are not aligned, I see the edge of the wheel move from side to side when in motion. But I don't know if it was like this from the start; it doesn't seem to affect the performance of the stroller though.

vikivoly
04-21-2004, 11:35 PM
Just wanted to say that I haven't had either of these problems with my Zstreet. I often used the bassinet feature when DD was a young infant. It sounds like a defect. I would give Zooper a call and see what they can do for you.

BabyBoo
04-23-2004, 12:37 AM
Hi, does anyone here know Zooper's Customer Service #? I would rather speak to a CS Rep. than email.

TIA!