PDA

View Full Version : Problwm with P3...does yours do it too????

ShayleighCarsensMom
04-19-2004, 01:12 AM
I am having problems with my p3....when I try to pull it backwards (like backing through doorways), the back wheels try to slightly turn outwards, making me actually drag the stroller out rather than roll...does this make sense?? It only happens when I have my 19 pound DS in the seat. My DD has been on the footboards, but not very often..
I contacted peg and they sent me a new set of wheels. I put them on and it didnt help. So I contacted them again and sent it in for repairs and they replaced the frame. But, it still happens.
So being that everything is new on it makes me wonder if this is common or not...does yours do it???
I called peg again and they sent me another prepaid shipping label, but I dont know what more they can do...
Thanks!

gssever
04-19-2004, 10:09 AM
I used to have a P3 and yes it did the same thing. Even when I took it to the baby stores around DC (Great Beginnings and Baby2Teen) they had "never" seen the problem before. Finally I gave up. It was not just my stroller, I put my daughter in their strollers and it did the same thing.

Stephanie

Bsuperbmom
04-19-2004, 10:57 AM
My wheels angle out slightly when reversing too, but I have never had to drag it, the wheels stay in contact with the ground and continue to roll. I noticed right away when I got the stroller, but it doesn't seem like a problem...I get no drag sensation. My DD is about 22 lbs.