PDA

View Full Version : Bugaboo Toddler Ride-on Board

tclark2003
04-19-2004, 03:48 PM
Did anyone ever resolve the question/problem with the Bugaboo's toddler ride-on board? I recall that someone posted that it wasn't very functional and was looking into another brand. Any luck? Anyone else tried the Bugaboo toddler board or any other brand of kiddie board with the Bugaboo?

Thanks!
Teresa

pricetl
04-19-2004, 09:49 PM
We've had our Bugaboo over a year now and generally love it. I love the ride-on board, but my husband doesn't. I can't push with 2 hands when it's on. I walk to the side and push with one hand. It pushes so easily, though, that it's no problem at all. My son loves it and my daughter (15 months) loves it, but she falls off, so we have to kind of hold her on (she just started walking). I've not used the other boards, but the Bugaboo board is so stable. I never worry about my son falling off due to the stroller (he might jump). The other brands don't look nearly as stable to me. There's a clip so that you can put it in the up position when you're not using it and it's not in the way then. I broke my clip and then got a replacement and lost it before i got it on! I am still hoping to find it one of these days.

hope that helps.
tracy