PDA

View Full Version : Question about the 2003 Volo in Dapple Grey

MommytoDylan
04-20-2004, 08:24 PM
Why is it so cheap? I just did a search for Volo strollers and this is being clearanced out of many places. Has anyone seen it IRL? Is it ugly? I don't really care about the color unless it is really unattractive. Thanks for your help!!

Meredith

AvasMama
04-21-2004, 03:55 PM
Maybe it's just the 2003 models being clearanced? I noticed strollers4lesshas several colors at the $79 sale price (denim, dapple, marigold and poppy). I have a Bugaboo, and am thinking of getting a Volo for quick airplane trips instead of shelling out $100 for the Bugaboo travel bag.

Stroller experts -- anything wrong with these 2003 Volos? If not, this seems like a great deal. Would you recommend the accessory pack? This will really only be used for travel as we love the Frog for everything else!

Thanks!
Robyn & Ava (1-15-04)

lmariana
04-21-2004, 05:17 PM
I have a 2003 Volo in Iris/Denim with the accossory pack and it's fine! I'm actually selling it, not because I don't like it, only because I don't use it.

The only hitch about the Volo is that its really not great for younger babies. Since it has no recline positions, the baby needs to be a little older, in my opinion. Gabriel is 8 months old now and does well in it, but I use the Z-Street most of the time.

The accessory pack adds a seat liner/pad, canopy, and rain/wind cover all in a handy carry bag. I'd recommend it, if you can get a good price for it and think you will use it.

Hope this helps!

Mariana
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

AvasMama
04-21-2004, 06:29 PM
Oooh, you're selling one? I'm interested if you don't have a buyer yet! I sent you a PM :)

Robyn & Ava (1-15-04)