PDA

View Full Version : What are we to do?? E3 or Zooper or something else? Yikes...

nrvstorm
04-22-2004, 02:23 PM
Hello parents!

My wife and I are expecting our first on June 2nd. The stroller thing is starting to get overwhelming. We want a durable stroller that will take bumpy old streets, some light trails, and will last. We were leaning toward one of the new Zooper 3-wheel models (though we've not seen them) but today I discovered the new E3 which seems to be a great choice. Before I order one/the other I need some convincing that I'm making the right decision. Please help! Thanks in advance...

Gratefully yours,
Norman & Tara +
[email protected]

stella
04-22-2004, 04:33 PM
The E3 sounds fabulous.

But as to Zooper, I have a 4 wheeled zooper - the walk air - and it's agreat stroller. I don't recommend it because the wheels don't swivel, but I do recommend zooper overall.

I don't think you'll go wrong with either line!

MamaKath
04-22-2004, 06:59 PM
Congratulations! It is an often overwhelming decision. I think they are both really good lines! I have owned products from Zooper and from Phil & TEd's and found them excellent and customer service at both companies excellent!

You are welcome to check out my site to see quite a few photos of the E3 in a comparison to the previous model the Explorer. It sometimes helps to see it in action. I do especially think the E3 is good when it is a first child since you can add the toddler seat on when a second child is born. They also fold considerably smaller I can certainly also try to help answer any specific questions you might have as well. :-)

HTH~