PDA

View Full Version : Which stroller to bring?

zachcodyandashlynsmom
04-22-2004, 02:57 PM
We are going to Disneyland in a couple weeks, which stroller do you think I should bring? the 04'Zippy or my Babytrend jogger? I am leaning towards the Zippy although the jogger might have a bigger basket (by the way the jogger reclines and has an adjustable shade you can move up or down...it is the Reebok)....has anyone heard of strollers being stollen at amusement parks? I probably should not be worried but I am a little nervous, would if we leave it while we all go on a ride together? do you think it will be safe???
Any suggestions, comments or advise would be welcome.
Thanks Liz

JamiMac
04-22-2004, 07:08 PM
I would take the Zippy. I think you'll find that the jogger is just too hard to manuever in crowds. The Zippy also folds up easily for tram rides, etc. There are hundreds of strollers outside of rides all the time. I would try to put something on yours to identify it easily and we always take a backpack so you can wear it onto the rides instead of leaving your valuables. I would not worry about the stroller getting stolen, though. Have fun!

Tondi G
04-22-2004, 08:04 PM
I would take the Zippy! We have always taken our Pliko to Disneyland and have always been happy with it... our DS naps well in it etc.! We have annual passes to DL so we go all the time.... I've never heard of anyone having a stroller stolen from DL and we've never had ANY problems ourselves! Keep in mind too that if you have a bunch of stuff (jackets etc.) you want to take with you you can always get a locker for the day so you don't have to worry about basket space!

Have fun at Disneyland and if you need any other DL info feel free to ask... I am happy to help!

~Tondi and Mason 7/8/01