PDA

View Full Version : Question for Bugaboo owners

anutalp
04-22-2004, 08:21 PM
I have a bugaboo and thinking about purchasing a parasol. Do you have an experience with a parasol, is it really useful and nessesary?
I found another item - sun canopy, called Sasha's canopy that is compatable with bugaboo. Maybe somebody has it?
Please share,
thanks

McQ
04-23-2004, 10:47 AM
I haven't used my parasol yet. Bought it last year because I thought the regular bugaboo canopy stank for sun protection. So you need something. Sorry I don't know what that something is.

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03
and number 2 EDD 9.14.04

lamamma
04-23-2004, 04:05 PM
I've got the parasol and NEVER use it (even though I live in LA)because I can't really figure it out - it's really hard to attach and doesn't bend well, so after struggling to get it on I can't even get it to block the sun! If you get the canopy, I'd love to hear whatyou think.

anutalp
04-23-2004, 04:44 PM
Here is the link for that item.
I'm not sure about it...

http://www.travelingtikes.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/online-store/scstore/sashasbugaboo.htm?E+scstore

JenCA
04-23-2004, 05:12 PM
I have a Frog and do not have the parasol. I coat DD with sunscreen and she always wears a hat outdoors, so I'm not overly concerned with additional sun protection. I always thought the parasol looked kind of...odd.