PDA

View Full Version : Stroller accessories for Zippy?

mekat
04-26-2004, 11:50 AM
We have already decided on the Inglesina Zippy 2004 model. I just has a few question though. Will getting a stroller diaper bag right away be useful if I am having to use the full recline for an infant or should I wait until the seat can be moved into a more upright position? Does one really need the carrying case or is it just an added expense? TIA for any help.

ShayleighCarsensMom
04-26-2004, 01:19 PM
I think the carrying case is just an added expense if you ask me. I have never needed a bag to put my strollers in, even while traveling.
I do like the boots that they sell for the zippys, as they keep toys from falling out, protect from sun in summer and cold in the winter. I've seen them at www.babyride.com.
They also sell diaper bags to match the stroller!

lmariana
04-26-2004, 01:38 PM
As far as diaper bags go, I'd pick one based on it's features and your preferences, and not the standard one that goes with the stroller. In my experience, the stroller brand bags aren't worth the expense and often lack useful organization. I say this, having never even seen the Zippy bag, so take this with a grain of salt. :)

I'd focus on how you plan to wear the diaper bag...as a tote, messenger style, backpack, or attached to your stroller. Then decide what size(s) you want. Most people find they need a larger bag during the newbron stages and a smaller one for quick outings or with older babies.

If you post some questions on the Diaper Bag forum, I'm sure you will get lots of help and suggestions!

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003