PDA

View Full Version : P3 or Zippy?

kduesel
04-27-2004, 10:29 AM
Thanks for all your help on differences b/w Perego's P3 and Atlantico.
Final query: P3 or Zippy? Can anyone share why they chose one over the other? I lean toward the Zippy, but I am disappointed about the fact there is no cup/snack tray for the baby. (I really need to stop obsessing and just buy a stroller!)

Thanks again!

Kristen
a/k/a Mom to Jake Logan!:)

momathome
04-27-2004, 11:26 AM
The main differences between the Zippy and the P3 are that, as you said, the P3 has a snack tray and parent cupholder (features I personally could not live without!) and higher handles while the Zippy has a sleeker look and an easier fold. The P3 also has the toddler footboard, which is a nice feature to have if you plan on using your stroller for more than one kid. I kind of think you get more bang for your buck with the P3 but I know there are plenty of Zippy devotees around here, too. It comes down to what features are important to you. Good luck!
-Lauren

kelle1996
04-27-2004, 11:51 AM
I second the cup holder! That is one of the main reasons why we got the P3. We really love the P3!!

Andrea S
04-27-2004, 12:18 PM
I got the p3 b/c of the snack tray. A must on long outings for us.

Andrea
mom to Andrew 8/14/02

mollymcmommy
04-27-2004, 04:33 PM
Funny I debated between those 2 exact models for a while.

I went with the Zippy because 1) husband is not mechanically-oriented, and 2) I prefer to not have cup holders, snack trays, etc... the less plastic parts the better.

Andrea

mommab
05-03-2004, 02:01 AM
I'm stuck on these two also!! Several weeks ago we went way across town to see the only Zippy in our area, but I can't remember now about how high the handles were. I don't recall that dh (6'2") had any problems with the handle height of the Zippy, but now I'm wondering if we need to recheck that...just need to order it or the P3 asap, and it's a hike to go recheck. Anyone with tall hubby that doesn't like the Zippy?