PDA

View Full Version : E3 double sunscreen on single-position buggy?

nochietimm
04-30-2004, 09:35 AM
I was wondering if the E3 doubles sunscreen would fit when I have the buggy in singles position. Could I just drape the extra over the back, or would there be too much fabric?

I'm trying to avoid buying both single and double sunscreen ... My little 16-month son falls asleep in it everytime we go for walks outside, so I'm thinking the sunscreen would be nice to keep the sun off him.

Thanks!

ismommy
05-02-2004, 11:36 AM
It is actually two pieces - one for the front and one for the back. So you can use it as a single and then as a double I will be selling one for the e3 V1 that has never been used if you are interested.
Helene
mommy to Isabella

nochietimm
05-03-2004, 08:54 AM
Selling a double screen? Yes, I would be interested in that. E-mail me when you're ready.
Thanks!
[email protected]

toomanystrollers
05-03-2004, 11:31 AM
Helene,
If you get a chance, can you take a pic? I have a doubles sunscreen - but mine is only one piece????? Hmmm???

TIA

ismommy
05-03-2004, 12:42 PM
Pam,
I will - I don't know how to post though so it might be a bit. I havent even put it on my e3. Got it from Janet and havent had a chance to try it. Its a large piece then a smaller square. Its in my car so I cant describe it any better.
Helene
mommy to Isabella