PDA

View Full Version : anyone have the peg perego navetta system

sams mommy
09-16-2004, 09:53 AM
hi
i was on the web site and i saw the peg perego navetta system.
i was wondering if anyone has it- how old can the baby be before they out grow it.

and what was the overall useful ness- i thought about getting that and the peg duette and i can use the navetta when she is little and then switch it back to the seat as she gets older.
i should also add that we are adopting het from korea and she will be 5 to 6 months old when she comes.

what do you think?

ginamlee
09-16-2004, 11:58 AM
I used a Navetta with our Peg Perego Atlantico. It snapped right in. I really loved it when our daughter was very young. However, I think that a 5-6 month old would be too old to get use from the Navetta.

Momof3Labs
09-16-2004, 11:59 AM
At 5-6 months old, she'll be too old for the Navetta. At that age, babies want to sit up and look around, not lay down flat. And isn't the Duette a double stroller? Are you looking for a double or a single?

sams mommy
09-16-2004, 12:11 PM
thanks so much for the input- not seeing the navetta or having a child that young before- i am not sure!!!

also- i am looking for a duette because i have my son who is 3 years old.

do you think that the baby would fit in the peg perego car seat?

thanks

donna jean

ginamlee
09-16-2004, 12:58 PM
Donna Jean,

The baby might fit in the Peg Perego Primo Viaggio car seat, but not for long. I transitioned my daughter from the Primo Viaggio to the Britax Marathon at about 6 months. I would definitely not get an infant seat for a baby that old.

At that age, the baby will be able to sit in a regular stroller seat.

sams mommy
09-16-2004, 03:40 PM
thank you for your advice--

without having her here- it is so hard to know what to buy...

donna jean