PDA

View Full Version : Question about Peg Perego P3

shyviolet
09-19-2004, 02:06 PM
I keep seeing "All-Terrain" listed as one of the features on the P3 on various websites. How all-terrain is it? I see it has a suspension system and possibly rubber tires (??can't really tell from pics), but the tires are only 6". I've *almost* decided on a MBUS (DH said no to the Zooper b/c it's so heavy), but the MBUS just seems so big, and not very comfy for a smaller baby. We are skipping the infant seat and getting a Marathon so the carseat clips aren't an option, and I don't want to buy the MBUS carrycot, it just adds up to way too much money, and DH will flip! So, basically, I'm wondering how the PP P3 performs over dirt/gravel roads, and flat, grassy terrain like at the park, etc. Also, what is the quality like? I'm thinking it doesn't fall apart easily like a Graco, but I really don't know anything about Peg Perego. Thanks!

Momof3Labs
09-19-2004, 02:24 PM
The P3 tires are plastic, not rubber. Not sure if it has a suspension system, but if it does, it isn't a heavy duty one.

Our P3 handles just fine over grass and dirt/gravel roads. It is a little bouncy for Colin when we are on gravel/rocks, but he doesn't complain. It doesn't handle as well as our Teutonia with air tires, but then I never expected that it would!