PDA

View Full Version : BOB, Dreamer of Kool Stop?

amyeff
09-27-2004, 03:05 PM
Hi -- I'm trying to decide between the BOB Sus D'lux, Dreamer Rebound and Kool Stop Senior for daily walks w/my 2-year-old, will be on park trails and often on gravel.

BOB -- Love almost everything about it but it felt too tall for me (5'2"), tho maybe I just need to get used to it?

Dreamer -- Wish it wasn't so heavy, concerned about reports that it's slightly lower quality that other high-end joggers, but like canopy and height-adjustable handle.

Kool Stop -- Lighter than Dreamer, and w/height-adjustable handle, but have heard it doesn't handle as well on gravel as the others? Know the least about this brand.

Any help you can offer is much, much appreciated!
Amy

amyeff
09-27-2004, 03:13 PM
Geez I'm embarassed this got posted twice -- sorry!
Amy

strollerqueen
09-29-2004, 02:06 AM
Well, I like the Kool Stop best. It performs better than anything else I have ever tried on soft-packed beach sand. I also like the add-on toddler seat option--the UGot2.

The new Kool Fold does have a height adjustable handle, lots of pockets, and a super easy fold. And even though it has 20" wheels, it is still lighter than the others. The only one that used to be lighter was the Baby Jogger, but the new, China-made models have gained quite a bit of weight.

One other thing--the CS at Kool Stride gets a 5 Crown Royal Rating. (Although the owners of BOB and Dreamer are really nice, too. I have just never dealt with their CS, since I have never owned either.)

amyeff
09-29-2004, 11:45 AM
Thanks for your help, really do appreciate it. Ordered the BOB SUS D'lux yesterday before I read your post -- had a hard time finding anyone who sells or really even knows much aboaut Kool Stop. Hope we like our new jogger as much as other BOB owners!

Thanks again,
amyeff

ktdid74
09-29-2004, 01:12 PM
I just wanted to put in a good word for BOB :) I'm 5'2 and I have no problems with the height. I've had it for almost 3 years and it's been an awesome stroller! I think you'll really like it!