PDA

View Full Version : Husband was right --Now should I get the Valco RA or Dreamer Design Manhattan?

palbrown
10-02-2004, 12:53 AM
Okay--I hate it when my husband is right but he was on this one. I wanted a 3 wheel swivel stroller without the high price and decided on the Kolcraft Jeep with the music system (which I never used). Well today I noticed that after once a month of light use that the back seat fabric has already ripped at the bottom, exposing the back seat support board--pathetic. BRU will give me a store credit that I can use for something else since they dont carry any quality 3 wheel swivel strollers. So, should it be the Valco Runabout or the Dream Design Manhattan??? They both weigh the same amount and cost about the same. Are there any real pros or cons of either? I ruled out the MBUS for cost and the E3 V2 for the narrowness of the seat.

Much thanks for any advice. I want to prove to my husband that I really researched this purchase.

Paula :)

MorganMom
10-02-2004, 01:01 AM
You can check out my review of the Valco Runabout here:
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=14&topic_id=43248&mode=full&page=3

Hopefully someone else can chime in on the Dreamer Design stroller. :)