PDA

View Full Version : Graco Quartro Tour Stroller??

DustysSweety03
10-06-2004, 04:30 PM
Anyone have one and not like it ?

I'm kinda leaning towards buying it thanks

MamaKath
10-06-2004, 04:47 PM
Hi Dusty,
I saw below that you have a Graco that you dislike. What don't you like about it? How do you use the stroller? What features are you looking for? Is it realistic to find one, or might you need 2 (some folks want a lightweight for the car and a jogger for the house, etc)? I see your budget is $200 or under. I think you will probably get quite a bit of use out of a single still, even after having #2 (there are still times you are out with only 1 and the older one will eventually stop riding) so something of quality would be worthwhile.

Quattro Tour-
I don't think at this point it is probably worth getting. Gracos have notoriously short seat backs, and the Quattro is no exception. My ds couldn't fit in it by the age of 1. It is also heavy (at around 30 lbs) and many folks find that it is just to big for trips to the mall and errands. It has some very interesting features and design elements, and seems well liked by moms of infants (using the system) however I do not see many toddlers in them.

HTH~

DustysSweety03
10-06-2004, 05:14 PM
I didnt like my other graco since the canopy is falling apart, the wheels stick bad, contacted graco about that they sent me another wheel but they sent me the wrong wheel x( , the basket on the bottom is way to small now.

thanks for the info on the other graco, i'm gonna keep looking around

MamaKath
10-06-2004, 07:09 PM
Sounds like the Graco has not served you well with all those issues. Every brand seems to have an occasional lemon, but those are quality issues that bring many Graco owners (no offense to those out there who love theirs) to these boards. If you give us more info on lifestyles and such many folks would surely have good recs for various models. Good luck in your search! :-)

tinkerbell1217
10-06-2004, 08:24 PM
I was in BRU the other day, as usual, and the newer Graco Quattro Tour in the Windsor pattern seemed much nicer than the last years models to me. Of course, it is heavier, it seems. The fabric is so very soft, like the softest suede. I loved it. It sometimes makes me second guess my decision to buy an Aprica! Maybe I could talk DH into getting another stroller. I am so bad! If I could just put the Quattro fabric on my Aprica!