PDA

View Full Version : Where to find that 7 lb discontinued Combi that some people really love

chicagojo
10-11-2004, 05:23 PM
I've forgotten the model name (Savvy Z, maybe?) but there was a Combi stroller that weighed only 7 lbs that was discontinued a few yrs ago and I've seen several posts on this board about people who loved theirs and really wish they could find another. Well, I was at my local (Chicago, IL) Combi dealer today and found out that they still have some "new" (as in unused, from the last year they were made, not as in a 2004 model) ones in stock. This dealer has a website (www.combistrollers.com) but I didn't see this stroller advertised on the website. In case anyone is interested, their toll-free number is 888-422-6624. They are selling them for either $129 or $149 - don't know if that's a good deal, but it sounds like they are hard to find and these should be in mint condition...

mfk0205
10-11-2004, 10:12 PM
Here is the link to the Savvy Z on the Combi website. It looks like you can order it with ($149.99) or without ($129.99) the acoustic canopy. I was just browsing there the other day and happened to see it.

http://www.combistrollers.com/products/savvyz.htm