PDA

View Full Version : Double strollers anyone?

Ginazmck
10-14-2004, 08:26 PM
Just looking for some advice. Our first son is going to be 2 on 10/28 and I am really NEWLY pg with #2. (I have not even had my first OB appt yet, that's how soon it is!! LOL!)

Anyway, thinking ahead, I was looking for suggestions on strollers that you love for a toddler and a newborn. I'm no way going to buy one anytime soon, I just like to research things ahead of time!

Thanks in advance!

Gina
Nicholas - 10/28/02
#2 - not really sure of EDD yet! probably 6/2005

DeborahM
10-14-2004, 10:32 PM
When I was looking for a double I wanted a SBS and one that was suitable for a newborn -- not too many choices there. I looked at the Macs (Twin Traveller and Rally Twin) and the Aria Twin. I chose the Mac TT -- loved how easily it steers, footrests, and compact fold. The Aria has a nice basket area and snack trays, but harded to push when loaded. A lot of people recommend the MBUD and E3, but I wasn't interested in paying that much for a stroller. $300 was quite enough!

Check out strollerqueen's 2005 review at www.strollerqueen.com -- if you are into SBS's Valco and Chicco have double umbrellas for 2005 that look very interesting, and Mac and Peg have some great colors available for next year.

Deborah
Mom to Thomas (6/02) and baby Rachel (7/16)

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_silver_6w.gif[/img] ([img)
12 Weeks and counting