PDA

View Full Version : Stroller Connectors for 2 Mac Quests

Mum-of-3-Lil-Herberts
01-28-2005, 04:42 PM
I just purchased a 05 Mac quest and was planning on using it mainly for mall shopping and quick errands. I have 2 boys who are 13 months appart and the oldest is 2 I was going to make him walk at mall trips ect or have Dh take him while I took the quest with my youngest.

I was thinking If I like the quest which I am sure I will, Should I buy another for my 2 year old as he still prefers riding than walking and if I did buy another can you connect the two with stroller connectors of some kind? This way I could have a double when needed or have 2 singles. I have seen stroller connectors before but only on the little umbrella strollers, Has anyone tryed this before? I dont want to spend all that money on another quest If I cant connect them as I may as well buy a Swift as its cheaper but would prefer this set up if it would work? Any input would be appreciated :)

Victoria Mummy of Lila 05/99
Riley 09/2002
Tommy 10/2003

Susann
01-28-2005, 08:09 PM
The stroller connector makes the combination so wide that you wouldn't fit through any doors.
I tried it once, spent a lot of time setting up the strollers only to find out that I don't fit through the door of the grocery store. It' s easier to push two separate Quests than to use the connector.

JMO

Susann