PDA

View Full Version : Sorry, more MBUS help!

sobers3
01-29-2005, 07:43 AM
When the MBUS is folded to the most compact fold by making sure the front wheel is forward, does the wheel swivel to the side like the E3 does? I have a MBUD and I did look at the MBUS in the store, but I'm just suprised at the size of it folded as compared to the E3. Although the MBUS is supposed to be 19 pounds and the E3, 21 pounds, to me the E3 feels lighter to lift when folded and it certainly is much larger. I know there is a 2 inch difference in width for stability, but I was wondering if I'm doing something wrong?

urquie
01-29-2005, 01:57 PM
when i fold my mbus, starting with the front wheel forward, it try to get it to go directly backwards for the most compact fold. sometimes it swivels outward and i can't fold it all the way and have to start over. i know that i have it folded all the way if the front wheet pushes into the storage basket and pushes out anything that i have left in it :) and i can then use the strap (that you can hook around your wrist if running) to secure it closed with the snaps. also all the wheels will be parallel to eachother. hope that helps... and makes some sense.