PDA

View Full Version : Quinny Freestyle 4 Plus in US?

stsimonsmom
01-29-2005, 10:08 PM
Along with the I'COO lines double stroller option, I have been looking at the Quinny line. Has anyone seen the Freestyle 4 Plus available for sale in the US? How about an extra seat? Is this only available in the UK, etc. right now?

sbaker
01-29-2005, 10:52 PM
Yep, the Quinny 4 Plus is yet another stroller that you can't get here unless you import it from Europe or the UK.

Just my two cents...
:) :+ :)
Sara
Mom to:
Rayce 02/09/02
Charlye 12/20/03

american_mama
01-30-2005, 01:15 AM
I was going to reply to your other post that the Freestyle Plus looks very much like the Icoo. I have seen a Quinny double that looks just like that in Belgium, but the not-so-helpful salesperson only said that it was extremely heavy, and then basically walked away from the model. I gave it a tilt from the side, and it seemed monstrously heavy (much more than my 28-30 pound jogger), although I wouldn't swear that I got an accurate impression. The salesperson didn't say anything about the single-to-double option, so it's possible I was looking at a similar but different Quinny.

The Quinny Freestyle 4, no matter what the model, seems extremely wide, and the BIG treaded air tires seem like they would be difficult to steer, especially on carpet.