PDA

View Full Version : Graco Snugride...does it work better with Kolcraft carrier or Snap-N-Go?

mac2b
02-01-2005, 09:56 PM
Thanks.

linjme
02-02-2005, 01:04 PM
I used a Snugride with the Kolcraft and I loved it. It was really easy to use, and I was sad when my baby outgrew the Snugride.
I never used a Snap N Go though, so I can't say which one is better.

hth...
Linda

Uxor
02-02-2005, 08:11 PM
I have a graco snugride and a snap and go and they work just fine together.

BeckyFC
02-02-2005, 09:25 PM
I did research on both carriers and finally went with the Kolcraft, as it seemed to get slightly better reviews. I've loved it! It works very well with the Snug Ride. The Snug Ridge sort of "nests" in the carrier; you then thread the carrier's straps through certain ridges in the Snug Ride and buckle the straps together. The Snug Ride is then very secure in the carrier.

MarisaSF
02-02-2005, 11:20 PM
I have the UCSC and feel it is plenty secure.
From what I understand, the difference is that the UCSC has just a strap and the SNG actually "clicks" (and also may have a strap). The UCSC also seems to keep the babe higher off the ground.

The idea of the "clicking" intriques me -- it seems that the carseat would be more secure. On the other hand, I would try it out and see what the noise is like. The beauty of the carseat carrier is that there is no need to wake baby.

Another thing to consider: The UCSC was better rated on durability by Consumer Reports -- so it would likely hold better resale value.