PDA

View Full Version : Pliko P3 Classico on sale for $119 at Navy Exchange website

cusack1020
02-02-2005, 11:17 PM
HI, Just wanted to let anyone who might be military know that the Navy exchange web site has the Perego P3 classico strollers on sale for $119 plus free shipping. I ordered mine last night. I believe these are the 2004 version and not the 2005 but I am not sure. The only color they have it in is black/sable. I believe that any branch of military can use the Navy exchange wesbite, navy-nex.com. Hope that is helpful!

jenfed1
02-03-2005, 12:32 PM
Do you know if you can add the car seat adapter strap to the 2004's?

peace4all
02-05-2005, 02:36 PM
Is it still available? DH has a cousin who is a Navy doctor, and she has said she would like to purchase a gift for our DD. This would be perfect and it would save her money too. Before I mention this to her as a possibility, I would like to know if it is still available. If it is no longer available, I do not want her to feel obligated to buy one at full retail price, KWIM? I cannot check b/c I am not military and cannot log in.

Would anyone who can log in mind checking? Thank you.

cusack1020
02-05-2005, 09:15 PM
Hi, sorry I just checked and they are not on there any more. I checked yesterday and they were still there because I ordered one for a friend. I'll let you know if there are any more good deals that come up.

peace4all
02-05-2005, 10:10 PM
Thank you so much for checking! I appreciate your help and look forward to any updates you might post.