PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Big Time!! Novice to all this stroller stuff!

Corie
02-04-2005, 03:57 PM
I would like to buy a new stroller and I have no idea where to begin.
What are your top picks for strollers?

By the way, I would prefer a stroller that has 4 sets of wheels. I don't like the look of the 3-wheeled strollers. Just my personal preference!

From reading many of the posts here, I have discovered that I really like the look of the Zooper and Teutonia brands.

I live in the suburbs and I would be using this stroller for neighborhood walks, zoo trips, at the mall, etc.

Thanks for your help!!

Sincerely,

Corie

tinkerbell1217
02-04-2005, 04:33 PM
Well depends on if you care about it being lightweight or the baby being able to dace you, whether it takes an infant car seat. There are lots of strollers out there!

My favorites are:

Aprica and Peg Perego for a full size full feature stroller with reversable handles, full recline, good basket, good canopy, smooth rides, plush comfort for baby, and 4 sets of wheels. The Venezia (Peg) is great(also takes an infant car seat) as is the Aprica Promenade or Boardwalk. The Aprica is much lighter than the Venezia though. Bumbleride Flyer is also getting pretty good reviews so far too.

The Peg P3 is a great lighter than the Venezia stroller. It has umbrella style handles but they do not reverse. It takes an infant car seat like the Venezia, is plush for baby, reclines pretty flat, has a decent basket and canopy, folds pretty compact, and steers very nicely.

Really lightweight strollers I like are the Combi Savvy Soho DX. Its suitable for a newborn with full recline, is plush and comfy for baby, a carrying strap, napper bar, peekaboo window, and even a boot. And, its only 12 pounds. But, it does not take an infant car seat or have reversable handles.

Anyway, those are my favorites. I am sure you will get many more!!!