PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else have trouble fitting their Bugaboo in their car trunk?

ShaniB123
02-04-2005, 06:18 PM
I've been using our Bugaboo primarily as a neighborhood stroller and have been using our Snap n Go for the car. However, this week I had occasion to take the Bugaboo in the car for the first time. Kind of a nightmare. Granted, I hadn't practiced folding and reassembling it a lot, but I had a lot of trouble fitting the two pieces in my car trunk. In fact, on our way home, I had to put the Bugaboo seat in the back seat of the car bc I couldn't even get it back into the trunk. I also struggled with the reassembly when we arrived at our destination, but I'm hoping that will improve with practice (I don't want DD sitting in a hot car for 5 minutes during the summer months while I fumble with stroller reassembly whenever we reach our destination).

Anyway, has anyone has a similar problem fitting their Bugaboo in the car trunk? By the way, I have a Mercedes C240 Sedan- I'd say it's an average or slightly larger than average trunk. Also, does reassembling the stroller get easier with practice? (Please say yes!)

Shani
Mom to Madeline Emma (10-9-04)

sbaker
02-04-2005, 06:57 PM
Shani,

Is there a lot of other stuff in your trunk? I've driven a C240 before and can't imagine that the Bug won't fit. If I remember correctly that's the car that I got DS' Radio Flyer wagon in. Maybe you didn't get both sets of wheels folded flat against the handle?

Just my two cents...
:) :+ :)
Sara
Mom to:
Rayce 02/09/02
Charlye 12/20/03