PDA

View Full Version : combi tyro with snap n go?

knaidel
02-06-2005, 05:53 PM
I have an occasion tommorrow that it will be very helpful to use the snap n go....I don't own one, but a friend has one to lend to me for the day. But I have a Combi Tyro car seat--Will the two work together? I will be going from my car to a mall to one store in the mall and back out within half hour or so, so it seems like it'll be a BIG PAIN to schlep my atlantico just for that. any ideas how I can "rig it" to work?

thanks.

NYSarah
02-06-2005, 06:21 PM
I have the Tyro, and ended up buying the Flash instead, but I had emailed customer service and asked if it would fit the snap-n-go and they said yes. Don't know how since I never got it, though.

Can you try it out at home before leaving?

autumngrrl
02-07-2005, 07:15 PM
Probably too late to answer, but we made the mistake of buying the Tyro and Kolcraft Universal stroller without first confirming they fit. They didn't. We had to sell the Universal and buy the Combi Strollee Streak (which is lighter than the universal or snap 'n go) to work with the Tyro.

On a positive note, we love the Streak since its SO lightweight.

:) randi

knaidel
02-08-2005, 01:23 PM
well, I couldn't get them to work together! Since I don't really have enough of a reason to use it, I don't plan on buying the streak. I just had to deal- taking the atlantico out of the trunk, unfolding it, and putting my kiddo in it. On the way out of the mall, had to do the same thing in reverse. the atlantico is truly a pain to fold and unfold, but since I RARELY use the car (one or 2 days a week) I'm going to have to deal with it. Also, when I am using the car, I'm often going to the supermarket or target, where i can just put the car seat in the basket...
Yesterdays' activity - going to a mall- was pretty rare. Maybe once a month , at most.