PDA

View Full Version : OK, I don't think I can live with my Combi Ultra-Savvy PM anymore - suggestions?

swan01
02-09-2005, 08:56 AM
I just don't think I can take it anymore. I love the fact that the stroller is very light and relatively compact. I can't stand the fact that the handlebar is too short for me (and DH) and we constantly kick the wheels. I feel like I have bad posture stooping slightly and taking short steps when I push it around. Granted, I don't hate it enough to drive over it with my car :), but I will probably consign it when I find a replacement.

So, any suggestions? DD is 4.5M. My other stroller is an E3V2 which we LOVE. We sat her up in it for the 1st time this weekend and she loved it! Although, I think she also liked being suspended in the newborn mode as well. I would like to leave the mall stroller in my trunk. I am not picky about the kind of handlebars. I am not too picky about the price (although a Frog would be asking a little much :). Easy to push, durable, and not a big monstrosity like most of the strollers I see at the mall.

Thanks!

Momof3Labs
02-09-2005, 02:45 PM
The P3 is an all-around good stroller, IME. Have you gone to BRU or another baby store and tried out any of their offerings yet?

dules
02-10-2005, 09:57 AM
I agree re: the P3 and would add the Zippy, Techno and Quest to your list of strollers to try. I'm not sure which of these models has adjustable height handlebars this year but I am sure that some of them do. Depending on your height that might be important.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Best,
Mary

MarisaSF
02-10-2005, 08:15 PM
I have a Quest. It is perfect for me at 5'6".
DH is 6'2" though and he kicks the back and stoops when pushing.

My friends are both 6' and really like their Techno which, yes, has adjustable handlebars.

I kick the buddy board of my Milano -- not sure if the P3 is built similarly.

swan01
02-11-2005, 08:47 AM
How important is a napper/bumper/kid bar/tray?

Thanks!