PDA

View Full Version : What color Snugride looks good with Zooper Waltz?

JAMEPM
02-15-2005, 09:36 AM
Yes, I know I'm being superficial, but for some reason I REALLY want my infant carseat to match my stroller. :) I've decided to go with the Snugride, and am 90% set on the Zooper Waltz. Can anyone recommend some color combos that look good together? My favorite Waltz color is red, but I'd be willing to compromise...

TIA!!!

heatherlynn
02-15-2005, 10:54 AM
I have the Snugride in Shelton and used it w/ my red pepper Zstreet before I sold it. I thought it looked very nice.

Good luck.

H-
Heather
dd 3/98
ds 8/04

msjd123
02-15-2005, 06:45 PM
I have a silver (more black than silver actually) Zooper Swing and our Graco Snugride is also in the black and silver Shelton print. They're so compatible that most people have no idea they weren't meant to go together.

JulesinChicago
02-16-2005, 09:20 AM
Hi!

I have a red waltz and have the Snugride in Shelton (black & gray). I think they look pretty good together. The fabric and frame of the stroller has black accents, and the frame is silver. I can post a photo if you would like to see one.

Jules

Cosmomom
02-16-2005, 09:41 AM
I am registering for the Zooper Boogie in Blue and the Graco Metrolite car seat (travel system) in Delancy. I wanted a jog stroller that can handle my car seat and a regular strolller that could carry it too, so I'm getting two types of strollers.
It's not petty at all. I also like my stroller and car seat to match. Of course everything has to be ordered and I can't see the color in the store... so at this point I can't test to see if they really go together. But blue is one of those colors that can generally handle different shades of itself without clashing. It's a little harder to do that with red. If you like the Zooper in blue another nice color combo may be the Graco Snugride in Colby print.