PDA

View Full Version : Tike Tech, Kelty, or Dreamer Design??

prettyinpink
02-15-2005, 04:04 PM
I am in need of a double jogging stroller. I will be walking most of the time (and mostly around a lake with a concrete path) but hope to get to the jogging at some point. I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 4 month old. I am trying to decide between the Kelty Deuce Coupe, the Tike Tech Double Trouble or the Dreamer Design Ditto, the Ditto would be the 2003 model. Does anyone have any experiece with these? I am really trying to spend around $300 with a little wiggle room. Would love a MBUD but that is just not possible.

Thanks!
Cate

Tondi G
02-15-2005, 05:44 PM
I would go for the Dreamer. Doesn't the Kelty stroller not offer a reclining seat? The Dreamer sun shade protective bubble and the reclining seat for your little one would be the selling point for me! Good Luck

~Tondi

ktdid74
02-15-2005, 07:54 PM
I have an 03 DD Ditto and it's a great stroller! My kids were 3 and 6 months when we started using it and they both loved it. I really like the bubble canopies- excellent sun protection! We've used it for 2 summers now and it's held up great. They have great customer service, too.

prettyinpink
02-16-2005, 12:05 PM
Thanks ladies. Your input was very helpful.

:)
Cate