PDA

View Full Version : Need help chosing a jogging stroller .....

stanathan
02-16-2005, 03:28 PM
Hi:
I feel overwhelmed with the wide range of jogging strollers on the market. I just need a recommendation for an inexpensive jogging stroller that would not be used for jogging (i.e. a swivel wheel is better?)but only for walks in the dog park with our dog so I don't have to stay on a paved sidewalk. That's pretty much it. I have P3 for everyday use and it's doing its job.

Thanks.

snowangel
02-16-2005, 04:24 PM
A swivel wheel is MUCH better if you aren't actually jogging. I made the mistake of buying a fixed wheel jogger and I HATED that I had to lift the front every time I had to turn...hard to do with a dog in tow as well.

My girlfriend has the Instep Safari and loves it. It is reasonably priced. I am going to buy the double of that one soon.

I had the Jeep Liberty All Terrain, and sold it because it was just too bulky to store away. It drove me nuts. Also, DS didn't like the almost upright seat, he wants to be perfectly upright.

ErinP
02-17-2005, 09:01 AM
The Safari TT is a great stroller with a swivel wheel that we use for walks in the park, the beach, and on long trips. Both my kids LOVE sitting in this stroller and never fuss after being in it too long! It's become a favorite and I'm considering the double.
Erin