PDA

View Full Version : do i buy sit n stand on ebay for disney trip this weekend ??

Lynnie
02-17-2005, 10:39 AM
Ok,

Anybody recently (or ever) go to Disney with a sit n stand ?? There is one on ebay, going for about $90 near my house. Do you stroller/Disney gurus think it would be good to get ?? (it looks like it is in great shape). Does anyone live in south florida and want to share it ??

My toddler is almost three, and the baby is almost one. And we are driving in a smallish suv with three grownups and two britax carseats, so space in the car is limited.

To bid or not to bid.....

Momof3Labs
02-17-2005, 10:57 AM
I'd tend to vote no. Your 3 year old may want a more comfortable seat since Disney involves a lot of stroller-sitting time, like in a sbs double stroller. And it looks like that wouldn't be an easy stroller to maneuver in Disney crowds. I didn't see too many of these at all on our recent trip to Disney, and I believe that they fold pretty big (I know that the double sit n stand is enormous).

Lynnie
02-17-2005, 12:11 PM
thanks !!

i have been trying to read all the previous disney posts, but don't recall seeing that one. heck, if what i bring doesn't work out, i can rent one. so i don't need to spend $90 on something that won't be any good.