PDA

View Full Version : Perego A3 - same as P3?

dms619
02-18-2005, 11:44 PM
So, I finally decide to get the P3 and then I visit the PP website and see an A3! Is this the new version? Is it better? Same fold? Same weight? Does anyone have one? Sorry for all the questions. PP website had no info to speak of. Also, thinking about using this with a snugride. Any and all info would be greatly appreciated!! DD due 6/28.

EagerlyAwaitingBaby
02-19-2005, 09:28 AM
The A3 is the new version of the Atlantico, which has been discontinued. It has a reversible seat, unlike the P3. Also, unlike the P3, it has a bar handle rather than umbrella handles. So the fold is going to be bigger. I don't know about the weight, but it might be a bit heavier, like the Atlantico was. It sounds like a nice stroller though. I would have looked at it, but my baby is here already!

Suz520
02-20-2005, 09:55 PM
I posted this same question a few weeks ago. Go to bestforbabies.com -it has the A3 for sale for $349. It does not mention weight, but I believe it is 17lbs., same as P3. Due to lack of info about the A3, and its rumored high price, I went with the P3. I've had it for 2 weeks and like it so far.