PDA

View Full Version : BOB Ironman, DD Rebound, Kelty Joyrider, or Chariot Cavalier?

HRTB
02-19-2005, 09:49 PM
Hi guys! I have really enjoyed reading everyone's posts in the past and have learned so much from you guys!

My DH and I are trying to decide between these running strollers. We are both super tall (6'8" and 5'11") and would like a good running stroller that we will use for running (we don't want any excuses not to use it - I have lots of baby weight to lose!!). My 9 month old DD loves to sit up (she prefers strollers that do not recline too much or she sits forward out of the seat). We are thinking about getting the One Step Ahead stroller extender to eliminate the stroller height issue. The Chariot and Kelty seem to have a narrow seat width - anyone experience problems with this? We have not seen any of these in person. We live in Houston, TX so it does not get very cold and would love some opinions and feedback. The 2005 BOB with the new tracking system sounds nice, but we have no experience with any of these.

TIA!!

mom2Nathan
03-02-2005, 10:46 PM
I don't have experience with any except the DD. We have two and love them. They are excellent for running. It took a little doing to get the front wheel correct so it wouldn't pull to one side, but that is minor. It has an excellent canopy which is a must in the Sunshine state. I highly recommend it.